The Kwa-Zulu Natal College of Nursing 2022/2023 Admission Requirements | Check your eligibility status.
The Kwa-Zulu Natal College of Nursing Admission Requirements serves as a guide to potential students to check their admissibility status, get accustomed to the admission principles, know the admission point score, application status, and the application deadline.
Kwa-Zulu Natal College of Nursing Admission Requirements.
To enroll for any of the nursing programs at NQF Level 1 and 2, a prospective student:
- You must partake in a Grade 9 pass or a higher qualification; OR
- You must have an NQF Level 1 qualification in science subjects; OR
- You must have an accepted bridging programme designed for the specific purpose to access NQF Level 2; OR
- Drive through a Credit of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment to meet the straightforward requirements for access to NQF Level 2
- To enroll for NQF Level 3, a student must have accomplished a relevant NQF Level 2.
For additional info please visit the website of the Matriculation Board HERE.