Do you want to apply for the Milpark Education Late Application 2023? This website will show you how to apply for late application to Milpark Education in both online and offline mode.
Late Application 2023 is open at Milpark Education as the management of the Milpark Education releases the Application form. Therefore, Prospective applicants are advised to apply now.
Milpark Education Late Online Application 2023 portals details have been published below, including Milpark Education online registration 2023, Milpark Education application 2023, Milpark Education application dates, and Milpark Education application form 2023.
Milpark Education Late Application 2023 Requirements
Things to note before applying online to Milpark Education:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application. Don’t have one? Get an email address first.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport numbers.
- You will need to have registered for the NBTs before applying online.
- You will need to pay an application fee.
- Need accommodation? Make sure you mark this on your application form.
- Remember to check faculty-specific requirements before applying.
- Please note: Postgraduate applicants can only apply online.
Milpark Education Late Application
The Milpark Education Late Online Application 2023 can be accessed on the linked page.
- Open your web browser and login to Milpark Education Application Portal – https://www.milpark.ac.za/
- Start your application by filling and uploading the needed data and documents.
- No faxed or e-mailed Applications for Admission to be accepted.
- Application for Admission Forms should be couriered (door to door) to the Milpark Education Distance Education Unit.
THIS FORM IS USED WHEN YOU WANT TO:
1. Change one or more programmes choices you previously submitted
2. Change the rank order of your choices, e.g. from number 4 to number 1
3. Add a programme to your list of choices to a maximum of 6 programme choices
4. Extend your current application to the following year. When extending your application to the following year you may change programme choices.
The cost is R135 to do any one of the above. Pay through EasyPay. Use the same EasyPay number that you used when you paid for your application, OR pay by card at our office. If you have forgotten your EasyPay number you may call our Call Centre provided below.
- Check your application status on www.cao.ac.za at “My Application” BEFORE you complete this form.
- These requests will only be processed once the COM fee of R135 has been received.
- The submission cost of this form is R135 irrespective of the number of changes in Grid B.
Completed forms may be emailed to email@example.com OR posted to Central Applications Office, Private Bag X06, Dalbridge, 4014 OR hand-delivered to our office at Gate 11, Mary Thiphe Street, Cato Manor, Durban. Our Call Centre Number is 031 268 4444.
New applications will not be accepted after the Milpark Education application portal is officially closed. So hurry and apply while the application period is still open.
Please leave a comment below if you have any questions or corrections to this content, and we will react as soon as possible.