The Piet Retief Hospital Nursing 2022/2023 Admission Requirements | Check your eligibility status.
The Piet Retief Hospital Nursing Admission Requirements serves as a guide to potential students to check their admissibility status, get accustomed to the admission principles, know the admission point score, application status, and the application deadline.
Piet Retief Hospital Nursing Admission Requirements.
To enroll for any of the nursing programs at NQF Level 1 and 2, a prospective student:
- You must partake in a Grade 9 pass or a higher qualification; OR
- You must have an NQF Level 1 qualification in science subjects; OR
- You must have an accepted bridging programme designed for the specific purpose to access NQF Level 2; OR
- Drive through a Credit of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment to meet the straightforward requirements for access to NQF Level 2
- To enroll for NQF Level 3, a student must have accomplished a relevant NQF Level 2.
For additional info please visit the website of the Matriculation Board HERE.