The Western TVET College 2022/2023 Admission Requirements | Check your eligibility status.
The Western TVET College Admission Requirements serves as a guide to prospective students to check their eligibility status, get acquainted with the admission criteria, know the admission point score, application status, and the application deadline.
Western TVET College Admission Requirements.
To enroll for any of the NC(V) qualifications at NQF Level 1 and 2, a prospective student:
- You must have a Grade 9 pass or a higher qualification; OR
- You must have an NQF Level 1 qualification; OR
- You must have an approved bridging programme designed for the specific purpose to access NQF Level 2; OR
- Go through a Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment to meet the basic requirements for access to NQF Level 2
- To enroll for NQF Level 3, a student must have completed a relevant NQF Level 2.
For more information please visit the website of the Matriculation Board HERE.